Short Way Home

This past week, my third full-length book, The Long Way Home officially dropped. (Buy it now on Amazon!)

By way of promotion of this book of stories centered on wrestling, wrestlers, and fans, and because I love talking about wrestling anyway, I'm excited to announce the roll out of The Short Way Home. This podcast will be short by most measures--I'm aiming to contain each episode to a half hour or (in some cases significantly) less, and the podcast itself will be short-run. I haven't decided how many episodes I'll put out yet, but am anticipating roughly five to ten, to be released between now and WrestleMania 36 in early April.

Each episode will discuss one of my all time favorite wrestling matches and what makes it great, and will include a brief reading from The Long Way Home.

The podcast will go live via Podomatic, and should thus be available via iTunes and all of the other traditional podcast outlets. Keep an ear out for the first episode this week!

Comments

Popular Posts